At Anitua Constructions we offer clients a complete construction package, taking projects from concept to completion. We have the capacity and experience to design and build everything from individual one-off projects to major industrial, commercial and residential developments, and to provide complete construction solutions from initial concepts to planning, design, costing, construction and maintenance.
With offices in Port Moresby and Lihir, Anitua Constructions has strategically positioned itself to capture the local construction market as well as the highly competitive construction industry in Port Moresby.
Our GDA glass and aluminum business, has also provided Anitua Constructions a competitive edge amongst its competitors, with the work it has done for clients such as the British High Commission, Telikom PNG and Kina Bank, of very high standards and superior quality.
- Building construction
- Pre-fabricated steel structures
- Kit homes in timber and steel
- Farming Sheds and facilities
- Schools: classrooms, dormitories, laboratories, teacher accommodation
- Mining accommodation
- Civil works
- Electrical (Licensed)
- Plumbing (Licensed)
- Plant works
- Shop fit outs
- Aluminum and glass fabrication
- Kennedy Estate Housing project
- Newcrest Lihir Camps and associated works project
- Pacific Palms Property Windward West Penthouse glazing
- Royal Papua Yacht Club wet bar refurbishment
- Pacific Industries warehouse
- Kina Bank fit-out
- British High Commission joinery/fabrication works
- Carpenters Group joinery/fabrication works
Anitua Constructions is committed to preventing injury to it’s employees and avoid ill health, by continuously improving our Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management.
The company adheres to strict PNG and Australian Safety Standards and prides itself on offering clients single-point accountability, with a team of highly skilled professionals and qualified tradesman focused on operational excellence.