Anitua Radial Drilling Services (ARDS) is amongst a growing list of companies that are registering excellent results on their bottom line by taking its operations to a higher level of efficiency.
Working in some of the world’s toughest environments breeds a different way of thinking. Safety, training and innovative problem solving are critical to the success of our approach. Safety is a way of life, not just a workplace activity. Our experienced drillers and supervisors bring a wealth of knowledge and skills to each new project.
When you need results, we are there to get the job done. We are one of the major providers of surface drilling solutions in Papua New Guinea with long-standing relationships with leading organizations. Our specialized equipment, mobile fleet and highly skilled team with a ‘can do’ attitude combined, makes us a leader in our field. We deliver the benefits of improved productivity and profitability due to our smart thinking approach.
▪ Air drilling: RC/AC/RAB
▪ Mud rotary: PCD/Tri cone
▪ Diamond coring: SQ/PQ/HQ/NQ/BQ, standard or triple tube
▪ Large diameter bore/well drilling
▪ Directional diamond drilling
▪ Heli-portable drilling operations
▪ Blast hole drilling
▪ Horizontal/highwall drainage
▪ Steam relief well drilling
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT & PARTICIPATION
As a 50 % Lihirian owned company, Anitua Radial Drilling Services is well experienced in working with local/indigenous communities. We strive for sustainability, in order to not only provide prosperity to the local communities within which we operate, but also to our 2500+ Lihirian shareholders, to ensure sustainability after mine closure.
▪ Remote exploration projects
▪ Mine-site production specific drilling
▪ Well descaling/workover activities
▪ Geotechnical drilling and testing:
▪ Cone Penetration Testing (CPT)
▪ Standard Penetration Testing (SPT)
▪ Dilatometer Testing (DMT)
▪ Water bore drilling