LONG SERVING STAFF
Since 1993, people have been key to our business.
Business continuity is dependent on a committed and healthy workforce. This is made possible by ensuring we create a happy and inclusive work environment, because we value our people.
For the first time, Anitua Ltd is introducing a Long Service Awards program in recognition of the efforts and commitment of long serving employees.
The Awards will be given out to over 200 long serving employees, in November 2022.
The event will also be a first time for all business units to come together to celebrate their staff achievements as Anitua Ltd.
ELIMINATION OF VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN
Anitua Ltd has zero tolerance for violence against women. The Company aims to eliminate the act of violence towards women at our sites.
We do this by engaging in the following:
- Maintaining the Company’s stand against violence on through a range of media activation, activities and events
- Implementation of a Family & Sexual Violence Workplace Policy
- Supporting White Ribbon activities site-wide and in the communities Anitua operates in
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures in accordance to the White Ribbon Workplace Program
- Help develop resources for the PNG business community to address Family & Sexual Violence through our involvement with the Business Coalition for Women (BCFW)
- Assist other businesses to introduce their own Elimination of Violence Against Women initiatives
- Championing and support