Anitua Ltd has a growing reputation for its breadth of services and ability to provide complete end-to-end solutions, spanning industries as diverse as catering and camp management, construction and maintenance, asset protection, accounting and compliance, drilling and mining services. Each of our subsidiaries provide specialized services supported by a wealth of industry experience.
The company is now seeking to recruit a Group HR Manager to join our Executive Management team to be based on Lihir Island, New Ireland Province, Papua New Guinea.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will be a driver of organizational change and lead the overall human capital strategy of the Company and its subsidiaries. The core function of the role is to improve, implement, and monitor the Company’s human capital strategies, cultivating a conducive and high-performing work culture that will see development and growth across the Company.
The candidate must possess:
- Proven professional experience working in diverse industry settings in a medium to large-scale company;
- Excellent leadership qualities to lead, motivate and develop a team of diverse individuals across all subsidiaries;
- Prepare monthly reports and presentations, as and when required, by the Executive Management team.
Ability to present at the Board level;
- Be a driver of change, initiating and establishing new initiatives and projects across the Company for improved and aligned systems and processes;
- Establish, improve, implement, and monitor relevant policies, processes and activities;
- Undertake all activities possible to safely meet targets and project timeframes;
- Promote and wherever possible, improve the manner in which the team operates, in terms of Occupational Health and Safety Practices;
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Formal qualifications in Human Resource, Psychology, Business, or related fields;
- Proven professional experience with over 10 years’ experience at senior management level;
- Vast and proven experience in all HR functions;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Proven experience working in a culturally diverse and remote environment with the ability to engage and interact with all levels of employees across different subsidiaries;
- Strong local knowledge and cultural awareness of the working environment and its surroundings.
Application Deadline: Friday 12th May 2023
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the position applied for as the subject heading.
ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.