Anitua Corporate Services’ Transport Department is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position vacancy of Transport Supervisor. If you meet the following requirements, we’d like to hear from you.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Previous experience in Customer Service Operations
• Experience in Safety is preferred
• Point Of Hire East New Britain or New Ireland Province
• Able to work flexible shift hours and weekends
• Detailed organisation and prioritisation skills
• Attention to detail and Ability to multi task
• Driver’s licence
• Effective communicator with Senior Managers, drivers and customers
• Ability to work under own initiative and under pressure including making cost effective decisions
• Must be flexible to work a fly-in-fly-out roster (42/14) or even longer if required
• Possess a current driver’s license and be willing to obtain a PNG license
• Prior experience working in a culturally diverse and remote site environment preferred.
• Possess valid Police clearance and Vaccine Card
• Be willing to undergo a medical fitness examination.
All Applicants are encouraged to hand deliver your Job Applications to the Anitua Corporate Office at Tinetalgo Building or email to: email@example.com and quote the position applied for as subject heading.
Application closes on Monday 27th October 2022 at 05:00 PM