Anitua Corporate Services is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the roll of Payroll Supervisor. This role is open to Lihirians and Nationals ONLY.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Ensure timely pay for all employees verifying proper deductions and calculations
• Prepare the payroll general ledger posting ensuring proper coding of all transactions in compliance with Anitua’s business standards
• Manage all year-end tax reporting
• Work with key relationships to ensure all imputed income is captured and appropriately reported
• Perform research for changes to wage tax and other related legislation impacting the payroll
• Assist payroll manager with development of payroll project plans including detailed work plans support the integrity, completeness and timeliness of the solutions for system implementation
• Interview for hiring, supervise and conduct performance reviews for up to 10 staff members
• Oversee the Workforce Central time and attendance weekly sign off process the hours upload process for all business units
• Evaluate the daily work-flow among payroll staff and reassigns as needed to ensure that all work is completed by the established payroll deadlines
• BSc in Accounting, Human Resources or relevant field
• 3 – 5years proven work experience as a Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk or similar role
• Hands-on experience with Pronto and accounting software
• Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors
• Good knowledge of labor legislation
• Time management skills
• Ability to handle confidential information
All applicants are encouraged to hand deliver your job applications to the Anitua Corporate Office at Tinetalgo Building or email to: email@example.com and quote the position applied for as the subject heading.
Application closes on Monday 7th November 2022 at 05:00 PM.