Anitua Constructions is a business unit of Anitua Ltd. It is seeking expressions of interest for the positions of Constructions Supervisor. This is a FIFO position based on Lihir Island, New Ireland Province.
These positions report to the General Manager and act as the primary interface for Anitua Constructions and its Business Partners, ensuring compliance to contractual obligations and relevant industry regulations.
- Must possess the relevant trade qualification
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and training of national staff
- Minimum of ten years experience in a mining or construction environment, with supervisory or management capacity
- Thorough understanding and enforcing Safety
- Ability to maintain mutual working relationships with business partners
- Ability to work rotational rosters on and off work sites
- Understanding of the PNG culture and its context in the business environment, is an advantage
Other Criteria Required:
- Must be flexible to work a fly-in-fly-out roster (42/14) or even longer if required
- Possess a current driver’s license and be willing to obtain a PNG license
- Prior experience working in a culturally diverse and remote site environment preferred.
- Possess valid Police clearance
- Be willing to undergo a medical fitness examination.
To apply for this position, email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the position applied for as the subject heading.
Applications close at 5:00pm, Friday 28th October 2022